Welcome to The Brotherhood
If you are fed up of the 'Dad Bod', can't fit in your shirts, feel bored of the gym, crave more energy to run around with the kids and want to finally get the body you have yearned for, then you're in the right place!
You see most men are confused about where and how to start and who can blame them with so much mis-information out there.
Over the years I’ve spoken to thousands of guys who have attempted to lose weight and get fit only to hear their tales of frustration and confusion.
Some have attempted to run everyday to lose the pounds only to get injured and frustrated. Some have tried the popular internet fitness programmes like T25 and Insanity only to end up beaten up and unable to move after jumping around like a mad man on unconditioned joints and ligaments.
Can you answer yes to any of the following?
- Are you constantly going around feeling knackered?
- Drinking too many coffees and energy drinks in an attempt to keep you alert and awake?
- Stressed out due to work, kids and the all the other things that come with being a busy over 30s male?
- Do you have a favourite item of clothing hanging in the wardrobe – but can't into it?
- You are a member of a gym but very rarely go.
- You desperately want more energy to run around with the kids.
- Genuinely feel like your best days are behind you.
Trust me lads it does not have to be this way! Even as a dad of 2 young boys under the age of 6, I have more energy now and am in way better shape than I was in my 20s and this is down to the knowledge I have accrued as a fitness trainer and applied over time.
Here's what you get
- Weekly progressive bodyweight and kettlebell workouts
- Free iPhone/Android app to track measurements and workouts
- Weekly group coaching live video calls
- Two live bootcamp workouts to join in with at home
- Education on exercise and nutrition
- Incredible discounts on future paid plans
- No long term committment
- Acccess to all our coaches in our private Facebook Group
- Just £29.99 per month
I look forward to seeing you in the Member's Club
(Founder of 30+ Men's Fitness)